One Frame Friday | Destination Wedding Photographer

Hey There Friday! I'm back in the cold, windy, snowy, icy state of Wisconsin. Our first ever family vacation to Disney was 
a-m-a-z-i-n-g, we keep talking about it and all want to go back and hang out longer. We really want to take more vacations/adventures, little road trips through the summer and then one big vacation a year to wherever. Our kids travel like champs and now that I am back I just crave more travel. 

I got to thinking, It's pretty rare that I talk about destination weddings, I guess because I don't really shoot any (I shot a Key West Wedding in 2011) but thats not because I don't want to, it's probably because I don't say it enough. So here I am, my shameless destination wedding promotion. 

I would LOVE to start adding more winter travel to my year I would LOVE to shoot some destination weddings and I have a FABULOUS deal so shoot me line! 


Until then dreaming of sunshine and palm trees.... storyboarded-39

No comments:

Post a Comment