One Frame Friday | Downtime |

Happy BEAUTIFUL Friday-What a gorgeous day!

SO, It's the beginning of my down season, my slow time, my winter. No sessions or weddings, more time for friends, more time for dinner dates and movie theatres, sleeping in Saturday mornings, more time for cooking and cleaning. I pretty much hibernate in the winter. It normalizes me, gives me more time to be a wife and mom which is really important to me. I am going to get my hair cut tomorrow and have NO plans on Sunday....I'm like a normal person, hahaha...

This winter however, will be less dormant. I have booked a spontaneous last minute intimate wedding on Dec 7th at Justin Trails in Sparta, I have a "mom-tography" class that I love to get together with girls and teach camera basics, I think EVERYONE who owns a nice camera should know how to use it. (Auto-Mode = no bueno) and I have a January 11th Wedding at Three Bears in Warrens, WI and then a collaborative style shoot early February. So I will be working but intermittently balanced and S-L-O-W.

My baby turns 2 in January and in February we just booked our first ever family Disney vacation! Shhhhh....don't tell the boys, its their Christmas present. I usually update my personal blog during the winter, HERE.

So this blog will be updated regularly this winter with new weddings and goings on, Also check my Facebook page and Twitter for updates and news and as always ONE FRAME FRIDAY your weekly dose of Dani ramblings will continue. 
storyboarded-51

No comments:

Post a Comment