Mayowood Stone Barn | Kari & Keith Got Married | Rochester Minnesota Photographer

The last words from Keith were "are you sure I wasn't the most awkward groom you have ever had" ? our answer was "not even close" and Kari's last words to me (besides goodbye) were, I watch your blog all the time and now it's going to be my turn! Here it is Kari- your turn. 

I don't think even mother nature could have imagined a more beautiful fall day than it was for Kari & Keith's wedding. It was perfect. I loved Kari's details she put into this wedding, I love details at every wedding-thats what makes a wedding different from another but the crates, the mums, the popcorn treats, navy and mustard yellow. I loved it for a fall wedding and I LOVE Mayowood Stone Barn. It is hands down one of my very favorite venues in the tri-state area. It's rustic and classy and has this warm cozy feeling about it- scroll down for dinner photos- you'll see what I mean. 

To top it off I got to work with my friend Krystal, Kari chose the "Dani & Krystal joint wedding" option and it couldn't have made us more happy. We love working together but yet still have 2 different perspectives for the bride. Its the best of both worlds. 

Enjoy the photos of this gorgeous fall wedding...

storyboarded-41
storyboarded-1

storyboarded-2 storyboarded-5 storyboarded-4 storyboarded-6 storyboarded-11 storyboarded-10 storyboarded-9 storyboarded-8 storyboarded-12 storyboarded-13Just Breathtaking. storyboarded-14 storyboarded-16 storyboarded-17 storyboarded-18 storyboarded-7 storyboarded-19 storyboarded-20 storyboarded-21 storyboarded-22 storyboarded-23 storyboarded-24 storyboarded-26 storyboarded-25 storyboarded-30 storyboarded-27 storyboarded-32 Aren't they a beautiful couple??? storyboarded-37 storyboarded-33 storyboarded-38 storyboarded-39 storyboarded-40 Congrats Allen's! I loved being part of your day and I'm So excited for all the big things coming your way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment