Wisconsin Farm Wedding | One Frame Friday | Wedding Inspiration | Wisconsin Farm Wedding

Happy Friday Loves! Today's "OFF" is about some of my favorite places to find inspiration for your wedding!

See when I was planning my wedding, I feel I did a pretty good job executing my vision but at the time I don't think "wedding blogs" were as big as they are now. I bought every "The Knot" Magazine there was known to man in the year 2006/2007 and some Brides magazines, etc..Not that those magazines are great but I think it was all just a bunch of ads and a couple pages of dresses and stuff and I never really found "inspiration" per say. I never did great at Bridal and wedding shows, everything seemed to "cookie cutter" for me, I wanted something different. I am sure wedding blogs were around 6 years ago but I didn't know about them and maybe neither do you so I am going to share some great places I would look now for inspirational ideas for your big day.

The reason I love wedding blogs is because they have different ones that match your wedding vision, not really just a one size fits all type thing.

Here are my favorite wedding blogs:

Style Me Pretty-I think ANY girl would appreciate this one.

Green Wedding Shoes- Boho/organic/natural bride

Middle of the Map Weddings-Super cute ideas for the Midwest bride

A Northwoods Wedding- Another cute Midwest wedding blog

Ruffled Geared towards vintage style & recycled wedding dresses 

The Wedding Chicks- Ultra Chic wedding blog 

Rustic Wedding Chic- A rustic country blog 

I Love Farm Weddings- Self explanatory huh?

Woodsy Weddings- Outdoor, natural, woodsy ;)

Love and Lavender- more DIY, vintage cuteness

A Love Thing- Showing off lots of sweet couples and weddings 

Those are just a few, but are my favorite blog stops.


Another great avenue to explore is Pinterest...

It is nice (for me anyway) to see what your vision is through Pinterest, show me photos you like, but use this in moderation. Pinterest is a wonderful place to store ideas and I do it all the time! Recipes, paint colors, baby stuff and yes, photo inspirations however, don't use these "ideas" to recreate photos or details on your wedding day, just use it as a guide to find out what you like best but let your own ideas and your photographers ideas sprout the day of, you don't want to reenact someone else's wedding photos do you? Give your vendors creative freedom to make your day and photos unique. Here's my Pinterest Page with tons of inspirational ideas!

Great magazine inspiration would be:

Wisconsin Bride Magazine and they also have a blog!

So, Lets hear it- What's your wedding inspiration?
storyboarded-28



No comments:

Post a Comment