Wisconsin Barn Wedding | Josh & Emily's DIY Private Farm Wedding | Eagle Wisconsin| Wisconsin Farm Wedding Photographer

Ok- so here are a few of my VERY favorite things. Outdoor Barn/Farm weddings, DIY details, barefoot brides, hair naturally down, birdcage veils, outdoor dinner and dancing, twinke lights, blush mismatched bridesmaids dresses, pink plaid ties, gorgeous bouquets, intimate meaningful ceremonies. Just to name a few and Emily and Josh's wedding had ALL of that. 

I love this private farm wedding so much, this is really how I would do it over again. I ADORE outdoor dinners and outdoor dance floors (my very very favorite). I love a laid back day free of venue regulations and policies. I love barrels of beer and BBQ food. This is why I love farm/ barn weddings so much. No fuss, no fancy just a lovely and special day surrounded by people you love. 

I love Josh and Emily and am so happy I could be there to photograph their wedding day. Enjoy the preview!storyboarded-2 storyboarded-1 Emily is stunning and this birdcage veil was made for her.... storyboarded-4 storyboarded-35 Cute idea... storyboarded-6 storyboarded-7 storyboarded-5 storyboarded-36 storyboarded-26 I LOVE these bridemaids dresses, mismatched is so IN right now and I am glad! storyboarded-10 storyboarded-9 storyboarded-11 storyboarded-13 storyboarded-12 storyboarded-15 storyboarded-32 storyboarded-21 storyboarded-19 storyboarded-34 See, this outdoor setting is just magical!storyboarded-20 storyboarded-16 storyboarded-14 storyboarded-23 storyboarded-33 storyboarded-22 Congrats and I wish you all the happiness in the world Heubner's!

No comments:

Post a Comment