Wisconsin Barn Wedding | One Frame Friday | The Secret | Wisconsin Barn Wedding Photographer

Friday's Here!!!

This week I met with this adorable couple Paige & Cory (below) at the local bar and grill and we had ice teas and spinach dip and we talked about their wedding day and the role I play in it and what to expect. This couple really has it together, they are doing it right. They are going for fun and laid back day at one of my favorite places, The Enchanted Barn. You see when you have love, happiness, joy and a beautiful backdrop and you sprinkle in family, add a few friends you have a recipe for greatness.

I have been often asked, what's my secret to finding fabulous couples to work with. Here's the answer! I don't get to meet every bride and groom before the wedding day, I don't always know what the wedding will be like or what the colors are or the dresses. I don't usually know what kind of flowers they are having or what the centerpieces will look like. Although all these details are things I love to see at weddings, these details make the wedding unique and its own. I admit, I'm a details girl.

But for me, it's the couple.

When you inquire on my website it says "Tell me everything about you and your big day" 9 times out of ten I get a big long email back with their love story, how they met, what they do, their wedding vision and their future plans.  I want that. I want to have a discussion about them, their likes, dislikes, hobbies, what they are all about.  The couples who open up to me and and share are the ones I want to work with. Those, my friends are the couples who have the best weddings (in my opinion) because they are excited about eachother and their wedding and most of all excited to be married and what's to come.

And that's it. That's my secret to all of the incredible weddings I get to attend, like Paige and Cory's coming this August!105C9709

No comments:

Post a Comment