One Frame Friday | The life and beauty of an image | Dani Stephenson Photography

Heeeey Friday peeps, good to see you! I hope everyone had a wonderful July 4th holiday. 

I spent mine with my family celebrating my grandma's 80th birthday. It was wonderful. My grandparents seem the same age now as they were when I was 10. They have such a great perspective on life and are so hip and modern. I hope that rubs off on me!

A blog post spun off my holiday with my family. There is this portrait of my grandma on her wedding day, It's pretty large in this vintage metal frame and she is breathtaking. It's a treasure to me and someday when the time comes I hope it will be mine. I think of that photo and how old it is yet how to this day it inspires me. How to this day this photo is one of the most amazing photos I have ever seen, it's timelessThat photo is the only evidence left of their wedding day that they can share with us grandkids and our kids.

For those of you who get sticker shock from wedding photography prices or you'd rather hire a friend or family member, or maybe (guys) don't care much about photos, whoever you choose and whatever your reasons, be sure to think 50 years from now and about the importance of those images. 

(not my grandmas photo)

storyboarded-19

No comments:

Post a Comment