Derek + Jenna | Minneapolis Engagement Session | Dani Stephenson Photography

AH! I was so excited to hear Jenna was engaged and contacted me for her wedding. Isn't she a stunner? On top of being beautiful on the outside she is the sweetest on the inside and then I met Derek, and seriously what a great guy! I can see how these two found eachother, seriously perfect couple. My husband came along to assist as we had a wedding that afternoon, Jason and Derek basically hit it off completley between hunting and baseball talk. I'm SO excited for their October wedding in Door County! After spending a few hours with them, I just know it's going to be gorgeous and amazing and full of joy and love...my favorite kind of wedding ;) Here's a peek at our session.... storyboarded-29 storyboarded-36 storyboarded-35 storyboarded-30 Does this look like downtown Minneapolis? hee hee...I do believe we found a wee bit of a meadow... storyboarded-38 storyboarded-37 storyboarded-39 storyboarded-40 They picked a pretty great spot for pics storyboarded-34 Super fun couple, up for anything and just plain sweet, loved this session! storyboarded-41

No comments:

Post a Comment