Irish Barn Wedding | Drew + Brits Swoon-worthy Wedding at Whistling Straits | Irish Barn | Kohler Wedding Photographer | Dani Stephenson Photography

*Swoon* 

There you have my description of this  Whistling Straits, Irish Barn wedding, if I could sum it up on 1 word that would probably be it because thats what I did all day was swoon. Brit was the maid of honor in a wedding I shot in 2010, I remembered her when she contacted me last year. Their wedding vision changed a bit from backyard to this breathtaking future PGA championship golfcourse. She asked if I was ok with the change, there was no need to ask- this location is AMAZING.

This couple planned there wedding across country as they are orignally from my area they are traveling the US for following their careers. Drew loving golf naturally chose this place probably so he could get ready next to Tiger Woods locker (which he did) and Brit chose it because she knew it was a perfect backdrop for photos. I love that Brit was refreshingly organized and had everything well thought out which in turn made this entire wedding go off without a hitch. 

Brit was stunning, Drew was thrilled, the venue was perfect, their guests never stopped laughing and smiling, isn't that what it's all about?

storyboarded-6 storyboarded-19 storyboarded-17 storyboarded-20 storyboarded-34 storyboarded-35 storyboarded-5 storyboarded-21 storyboarded-25 storyboarded-24 storyboarded-26 storyboarded-22 storyboarded-27 storyboarded-28 Brit was stunning in her mom's redesigned wedding gown and the bridesmaids dresses were adorable. The guys in stylish suits really fit into this outdoor wedding. storyboarded-29 storyboarded-33 storyboarded-23 storyboarded-8 I think my most favorite part of the wedding was the ceremony, 6pm gorgeous ceremony, the wedding party walked up indiviudally to a really fun and interactive family hooting and hollering at their entrance, yes there was even some dance moves to one of my favorite songs "love you to the end" by The Pogues listen here while you look through the photos. The reason they walked up alone was because Brit had bridemen and Drew had groomsmaids! See what I mean about making it all about them? I loved it.storyboarded-9 storyboarded-7 storyboarded-10 storyboarded-11 storyboarded-12 The Irish barn was so dreamy and quaint and after seeing it, I really understood the "Irish" touch. I actually felt like I was in Ireland all day with the greens and rolling hills and even Brit's look with the flowers in her hair and her vintage dress. storyboarded-2 storyboarded-3 storyboarded-1 storyboarded-4 storyboarded-14 storyboarded-15 105C0705 More photos after dinner is a must..I looooove these.storyboarded-31 whistling straits wedding whistling straits wedding 2 To the bride and groom, I can't thank you enough for having me photograph this magical day. I truly wish you all the best!! To Tasha and Abby- This day was only better because you were there with me thank you for you help and support.whistling straits wedding 3 This venue provided almost an all-inclusive day, if your looking for a worry free day you should check out Whistling Straits.
Dress: Brides moms dress redesigned 
Bridesmaids Dresses: Asos.com 
Florist: The American Club (on site) 
Cake & Catering: The American Club (on site) 
Hair & make-up: Sports Core Salon- The American Club

10 comments:

  1. Dear gawd... This wedding is INCREDIBLE!!! Tell yo' bride she did well, Dani!!! Also, these are honestly probably my favorite pictures you've taken, they look freaking amazing!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!!! Erin you are so sweet and everyone said this about your wedding LMAO!

      Delete
  2. Dani - these are unbelievably GORGEOUS. I was here for a wedding last fall and I got the same feeling looking at these pictures as I did when I arrived here for the first time. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is sooo gorgeous! Amazing, Amazing job, as always. I adore everything about this wedding. What a gorgeous location!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Thank You my friend! It was a really great wedding!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, love the reception details and the bridemen and groomsmaids!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've looked at these a couple of times today. They are so pretty. Those after dinner ones are my favorite. Just incredible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was definitley an inspiration for me.

      Delete