Ashley & Frank's Charming Family Farm Wedding | Viroqua Barn Wedding | Farm Wedding Photographer

I think I sound like a broken record when I say "I have the best clients" but I don't care because it's true. The most amazing people find me to document they wedding days and I couldn't be happier about it.

Ashley and Frank are among those amazing people. A forecast of non-stop rain, a muddy dress and wet chairs would normally discourage a couples spirit on their wedding day. Ashley & Frank chose to embrace what they were given and their family and friends followed suit. They even continued their outdoor ceremony, rain or shine. I love their spirit and the positive energy that they put out into our universe. It ended up being one of the most captivating weddings I have ever been a part of.
storyboarded-12storyboarded-1 storyboarded-2 storyboarded-5 storyboarded-4 storyboarded-7 storyboarded-49 storyboarded-9 storyboarded-13 storyboarded-14 storyboarded-15 storyboarded-17 storyboarded-19 storyboarded-18 storyboarded-31 storyboarded-32 storyboarded-16 storyboarded-10 storyboarded-21 storyboarded-39 storyboarded-11 storyboarded-29 storyboarded-25 storyboarded-27 storyboarded-47 storyboarded-26 storyboarded-35 storyboarded-38 storyboarded-30 storyboarded-44 storyboarded-45 storyboarded-41 storyboarded-42 storyboarded-34 storyboarded-37 storyboarded-36 storyboarded-33 storyboarded-40 Ashley is also an amazing Minneapolis photographer check her out! Ashley Miller Photography it's always a huge honor to be hired by a fellow photographer. Thank You Ashley & Frank, for an amazing day and inspiring me to always be positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment