Omaha Wedding Photographer | Mel & Ty's session for fun | Omaha Nebraska Session | Omaha's Old Market| Dani Stephenson Photography

I have Omaha on my mind... Last year for Easter my family and I visited our family in Omaha Nebrasksa, um...I LOVE Omaha. I fell in love with it a couple years back when my sister in law moved there, there has even been discussions of us moving there at one time.

It may not sound like a vacation spot, it's a big sprawled out city that feels small, but if you are like me and love boutique shopping, outdoor cafe's, micro breweries, muscians on the streets, horse and carriage rides through the city, plays, live music and the best Zoo ever, you would love Omaha. Particularly the Old Market District which is where I shot this super fun session.  So fun I had to repost it! Also, this session was featured on the awesome A Northwoods Wedding blog last year.

Mel & Ty are so carefree and adorable, this session was just for fun, not engagements or anniversary just a session for fun which is exactly what it was!  We met at a little downtown bar, had a Boulevard Beer and off we went with no plan and no reason. storyboarded-1 storyboarded-2 storyboarded-4 storyboarded-12 storyboarded-13 storyboarded-16 storyboarded-15 storyboarded-26 storyboarded-27 storyboarded-17 storyboarded-20 storyboarded-18 storyboarded-7 storyboarded-37 storyboarded-28 storyboarded-24 storyboarded-23 storyboarded-21 storyboarded-22 storyboarded-25

No comments:

Post a Comment