Ashley & Brandon's Whispering Springs Wedding | Fond Du Lac, WI Wedding Photographer

I am either choosing the best clients or they are choosing me, not sure which direction it goes, maybe both but I am thankful. Ashley and Brandon are high school sweethearts, 11 years together to the date they were married. They are such good people. I met them for our engagement session and knew right then and there we were a great fit, they are fun and genuine and best of all laugh easily and their friends and family are so fun to be around it was an absoulute blast spending the day with them. I have to say it was a first for me when the bride bought my husband and I a shot! 

March 8th was almost 30 degrees, which was a total heatwave for us Wisconsinites! Whispering Springs Golf Club couldn't be a better venue for a March wedding honestly, it's the perfect indoor location, bright white and beautiful! Such a great day here's a preview...storyboarded-25 storyboarded-26 storyboarded-16 storyboarded-2 storyboarded-4 storyboarded-22 storyboarded-17 storyboarded-5 storyboarded-10 storyboarded-9 storyboarded-7 The warming of the rings, a tradition I think is not done enough, you let your parents, grandparents and entire wedding party touch your rings before you give them to each other. storyboarded-8 storyboarded-11 storyboarded-12 storyboarded-13 storyboarded-14 storyboarded-21 storyboarded-18 storyboarded-20 Congratulations Ashley & Brandon! You guys are amazing! We had such a great weekend with you and we wish you many years of happiness!

Xo
Dani & Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment