One Frame Friday | Style Me Pretty | Color me Happy

Yay! Yay! Yay! My THIRD Style Me Pretty feature was on the front page of their blog yesterday! (Click here >>>Dani's Feature>>>> to see)

They put together a beautiful feature of one of my very favorite weddings! So exciting!

Such an honor, I LOVE that blog, it really is the "Ultimate Wedding Blog" when it comes to all things pretty about a wedding and weddings are pretty aren't they? and to think I have been featured on there 3 times makes me giddy although it's a bit surreal to be honest, when I get those "congratulations your submission has been selected for Style Me Pretty"! I have to reread it a few times. All the photos on that blog look so amazing and professional and I don't see myself that way, kind of like I don't see myself as a 30 something mom and wife (What I mean is aren't they much older and more mature than me?? Ha Ha! )


Screen Shot 2014-02-28 at 7.14.09 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment