Dear 2014 Weddings

My typical 2014 post will be coming this friday but I wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone and most of all HAPPY WEDDING YEAR to my fabulous 2014 couples!

Dear, Chelsea & Travis, Ashley & Brandon, Jodi & Joe, Rachel & Jared, Tiffany & Jay, Ashley & Frank, Sarah & Shane, Angie & Tom, Amanda & Rick, Teresa & Peter, Jennie & Travis, Stephanie & Steven, Courtney & Dan, Kelsey & Jon, And Ashley & Valera,

I can't wait to share your amazing day with you! Every wedding has it's own special moments, I am so excited to see what 2014 weddings bring. Just remember with all the wedding planning and madness that comes with it, in the end you will be married and that's what's most important. Take in the day, the moments and the feeling. Embrace it come what may.  


  storyboarded-45

No comments:

Post a Comment