The Enchanted Barn Wedding | One Frame Friday | A Happy Heart | The Enchanted Barn Wedding Photographer


YAY for today! This happens to my BEST Friday of the year. As you read this I am currently shopping at Cranfest (been here since 7am) and scheduled this blogpost today. I hope by now I have found lots of treasures at the flea market (my fav part of cranfesting!) 

Imagine me in a real life DIY etsy-land, a day to myself, knee deep in homemade awesomeness, deep fried everything, the crazy music, the flash mobs, my favorite little booths I wait all year to see again. ahhhhhh.....what will I come home with this year?!?! Luckily I brought the truck ;)

You know what else makes my heart happy? Wonderful clients. Clients like this who take a moment to make me feel appreciated.

"Oh my gosh Dani! The pictures are simply amazing – and you got them to us to fast!! You have a true talent and captured our big day perfectly. I normally go to bed around 9:30-10ish but last night I was up until 11:30 going through all of them – it was like I couldn’t stop!! It’s funny how by just seeing a picture you remember so much. Thank you so much for being such a great person to have around on such a high stress (at times) day. I couldn’t imagine anyone capturing all of the special moments like you did! The one of my grandpa blowing kisses literally brought tears to my eyes. LOVED IT!"

Thank you again,
Paige Parsons


storyboarded-3

No comments:

Post a Comment