Wisconsin Barn Weddings | Venues and other cool creative vendors Part II





I have said this before but I always get asked about wedding venues, I always hear:

“we want something different”
“we’re looking for somewhere we can have creative control”
“we want a fun laid back party”
“we aren’t the hotel/convention center type”
“looking for something more intimate and warm”
“we want somewhere we can have the ceremony and reception with no in-between travel”.

Then my little sis got engaged, if you know my sister and you know me at all…this means I have a wedding to plan. So here I go again, researching, researching and blowing up google finding every and all interesting, creative, fun wedding venues. Somewhere we can have control rather than having a site coordinator tell us where exactly to stand at exactly this time. That is not my sister and really, it’s not a lot of people.

So, for all of you newly engaged, hoping to be engaged, or daydreaming of your wedding day please check out my first post about wedding venues here: CLICK HERE!

And here’s the second half of that with all new venues I have come across- The Midwest has a plethora of amazing, interesting and creative wedding venues…then keep scrolling for some of my favorite wedding vendor creative’s from cakes to flowers.

This list isn’t the end all be all of vendors, this list consists of vendors I LOVE, I have worked with or hope to work with because of their quality, creativity and style.

If you like the venues I provided and the vendors list then we have a great connection already! Please be sure to contact me regarding photographing your day.
storyboarded-31

More interesting, unique and fun venues right here in our home state of Wisconsin....(All are linked just click the name)





105C5454

Some favorites I want to highlight again are:



storyboarded-26
Florists: 



Cakes and Pastries:



Dress designers/ boutiques:


1 comment:

  1. Everyone wants this type of venue for his wedding reception. This is the best.
    wedding venues in beverly hills


    ReplyDelete