One Frame Friday | Connection | Baraboo, WI Wedding Photographer





These two. To look back on their day and just remember how excited and happy they both were and how stunning Rachel was. Her dress is still hands down one of my all time favorites.

These two welcomed a daughter a short time ago. To think of how lucky that little girl is makes my heart swell.

The people I have met, the connections I have made, the places I have gone and the emotions, life-altering moments I have witnessed makes me think photography found me for for a reason. The reason is it makes me keep believing in love, wonder, inspiration, goodness, kindness and family. 

It makes me believe in people and even though there is so much hurt in our world, there is still so much good.

IMG_1656 copyn

No comments:

Post a Comment