David + Dani's Wisconsin Themed Barn Wedding | Wisconsin Barn Wedding | The Enchanted Barn, Hillsdale WI | Dani Stephenson Photography | Wisconsin Barn Photographer

May 18- My first wedding of the 2013 season. I was SO excited to start it off back at The Enchanted Barn, with my friend and second shooter Theresa. On the way to the barn it was sunny and warm and then came the sprinkles and then came the downpour of cats and dogs. All I could think of was I sure hope #1 Weather won't get this couple down and #2 they are up for anything as far as photos. Luckily when I arrived and ran into them (seperately) they were both all smiles and happy and didn't even comment on the rain. Dani was ready for photos in the grass rain or shine. 

Then the clouds parted and warm sun poked through, it ended up being a beautiful day. I couldn't have been happier with my first wedding of the year. I loved the Wisconsin-themed details this Illinois (soon to be Minnesota) couple had and all the moments of happy tears from their families. Enjoy!



Seriously the bouquets by Allure are ALWAYS A-mazing!

storyboarded-1storyboarded-3storyboarded-4 storyboarded-7 storyboarded-5 storyboarded-6 105C52972000 storyboarded-20 storyboarded-10 storyboarded-11 Random downpour before the first look... storyboarded-12 Then as David put it, the clouds opened up, sunshine shined through, birds chirped and it was a perfect day! storyboarded-13 storyboarded-15 storyboarded-14 storyboarded-16 Dani embraced the rain when she said lets go for it (pictures outside) and put on a pair of rain boots! storyboarded-17 storyboarded-18 I love when a couple surrounded by large families and groups of friends decides to go with one witness on each side. What an honor. storyboarded-19 storyboarded-8 I LOVE these! storyboarded-9 The Ceremony was beautifully written by the couple. storyboarded-21 105C5454 105C5433 This is why I LOVE barn weddings- mingling and yard games storyboarded-22 storyboarded-25 storyboarded-23 storyboarded-24 storyboarded-26 storyboarded-27 storyboarded-29 storyboarded-28 storyboarded-30 storyboarded-31 All the best to the Happy Couple!

3 comments:

  1. Oh! those bouquets are seriously GORGEOUS!!!! and that last shot of them after dusk? eeeee!!! I adore it! amazing!

    ReplyDelete