Valera and Ashley's Downtown Engagement Session | Milwaukee's Third Ward | Milwaukee, WI Engagement Photographer

I know Ashley and her family and even shot her older sisters amazing wedding years ago, it was one of my first weddings as a primary shooter. I know they are a wonderful family and Its always a treat to be around them, so when I heard Ashley got engaged to Valera I was really happy for them but when they contacted me for their wedding I was ecstatic! I know this is going to be a fabulous wedding in downtown Milwaukee at The Grain Exchange.

I had a blast at their engagement session with Ashley and Valera showing me around the city they fell in love with/in. October cannot come soon enough! Enjoy the preview of this great session that started at Colectivo Coffee and ended at the beach....

storyboarded-1 storyboarded-2 storyboarded-5 storyboarded-6 storyboarded-4 storyboarded-9 storyboarded-7 storyboarded-15 storyboarded-10 storyboarded-14 storyboarded-13 storyboarded-11 storyboarded-12 storyboarded-20 storyboarded-21 storyboarded-23 storyboarded-17 storyboarded-18 storyboarded-16 storyboarded-19 storyboarded-24 storyboarded-22 storyboarded-26 storyboarded-25 storyboarded-27 storyboarded-28 storyboarded-30 storyboarded-29 storyboarded-36 storyboarded-42 storyboarded-37 storyboarded-41 storyboarded-31 storyboarded-32 storyboarded-35 storyboarded-39

No comments:

Post a Comment