Wisconsin Wedding Photographer | One Frame Friday | Reflecting

May, 2014 already!

Wedding season just days away, I'm feeling really thankful in life lately, Thankful I am organized, thankful I got my gear cleaned and repaired, thankful I have the ability to balance my schedule however I want to, thankful I learned to keep my eyes on my own paper, thankful for a car to drive, a house to live in, a thankful I have an amazing husband, (like superhuman amazing) and thankful for the cutest 2 little boys ever that light my entire world and on top of all of that, I am thankful I have a small world of photography I get to call my own.

Photography has brought me challenges that stood the test of time and the test of change, it fuels my creative side, challenge me and opens doors for me everyday. I feel with each year I grow as a photographer and a person and I couldn't be more thankful for it.  I know someday I won't be a photographer anymore, but until then I am soaking up my time as a photographer with the amazing places it takes me and people I meet and moments I experience.

I'm a firm believer you should do what you love. Like all things, If I didn't love it, I wouldn't make room in my life for it.


Ashley & Scott Andre Married September 15, 2012

storyboarded-6

No comments:

Post a Comment