One Frame Friday | This is how Happy looks

Happy Friday! So many things making me happy today I feel like jumping on the bed!

My little brother is graduating high school,and we're going to my very fav place for dinner, my little niece is a month old today, she is beautiful and healthy!  My inbox has a steady flow on 2015 inquiries that are making me giddy, I got my first design concepts from my web designer, they look amazing! I'm all caught up on my editing and can relax all weekend with no to do list! The 3 B's - Beers, besties and Bonfires! The weather is amazing!! Summer Shandy is back! Our house project is underway, and although we have to skip our annual camping trip this weekend, it will all be worth it in the end. And....it's a 3 day weekend!

Happy Memorial Weekend everyone. storyboarded-38

No comments:

Post a Comment