The Barn at Harvest Moon Pond | Jarrod + Rachel engaged | Wisconsin Wedding Photographer

I LOVE Jared and Rachel!  

When I meet with clients for photos I sort of guage what they will be up for I immediately knew these two were going to be a blast. They let go and were totally fun and natural in front of the camera. I just stood back and let it happen. I love this sessions movement even at 7:30 am!  These two are a perfect fit for me and I couldn't be happier to work with them.  I only hope we Rachel and Jared are up for some more of this at their wedding in May 2014 at The Barn at Harvest Moon Pond! Enjoy!

storyboarded-21 storyboarded-11 storyboarded-1 storyboarded-2 storyboarded-12 storyboarded-13 storyboarded-3 storyboarded-22 storyboarded-9 storyboarded-6 storyboarded-7 storyboarded-15 storyboarded-16 storyboarded-14 storyboarded-4 storyboarded-5 storyboarded-17 storyboarded-18 storyboarded-19 storyboarded-20

No comments:

Post a Comment